Thursday, November 8, 2012

defying normalities preview


"Trinity may I have a word with you outside?" I looked up startled at the woman standing over me darkly "Um... yes ma'am." As

she swung open the door into the outer world an icy breeze stung my face and made my snow white cheeks turn a bright red, "am I in trouble ma'am?"

She sighed exasperated "Trinity how many times must I ask you to cover up that hideous tattoo?" I pursed my lips at this question and

answered in a bitter tone, my words slowly slicing through her cold black stinging words "and I ma'am, have told you many times that this, "tattoo" is a birthmark."

She eyed me cautiously as if she were contemplating every word I had just thrown at her, but in the end she only took my words, chewed them viciously, and spit my venom right back out at me.

"I am calling bullshit on every word that just came out of your silly little mouth."

At this I was furious, for I had done many horrible things in my lifetime, but lying had never been one of them.

I slowly clenched my fists into tight balls, my nails digging into my soft flesh and replied spitefully "Well I wish no harm on anyone, but if I was to, I would wish death upon you "ma'am."

After saying this I turned swiftly on my toes and began walking away furiously, before I left I turned around to give her one last comment, a peak into my brain, "Your welcome, I give you my time and what do you do? You waste it on your stupidity."

I walked away from that dreadful woman with even more hate shoved deep into my heart. I was surprised my heart wasn't overflowing with hatred and sorrow yet as I recalled all the events of my life. 

Why did life single me out, only me? What had I done to deserve this "special" treatment. As much as I desperately searched my brain for the answer I couldn't find it. This is how it was every day.

Every day at the slightest thing I will snap, with no control at all over my body or emotions. And I hate it, this is my curse.

PREVIEW


No comments:

Post a Comment